Monday, October 11, 2010

10.11.2010 A BEAUTIFUL DAY

BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
10.11  A BEAUTIFUL DAY
It's actually foggy and cool today. Wishing we could have at least a couple more days at the beach...



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
11/10
TODAY was a beautiful sunshine-y autumn day :)



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
A beautiful day in the Utah mountains!



KATIE, INDONESIA
10.11.2010 A beautiful day
A beautiful day? I've been so blessed to take in so many beautiful days. It seemed somewhat appropriate (today is Canadian Thanksgiving) to go through all of my pictures in search of one to help capture the essence of just such a day for me. I ultimately chose this one. This is Yiti Beach in Oman. It is a quiet beautiful oasis where my hubby, friends and I would escape to. Under the beautiful clear sky and warm water we would swim, find sea shells and just love life. I think the only thing that would make it more beautiful is if I could take Emilie there.



MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
10/11/10
We've been enjoying some gorgeous weather lately!! Soaking it all in while we still can!



SALMA, CANADA
10.11
Since I'm on bed rest...Iman bought some of the "outside" inside



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
11.10
A beautiful day spent on the Oregon coast..a long long time ago..



WANDA, CANADA
Oct 11, 2010 - A beautiful day
Ahhh.......it's a dog's...no....a cat's life!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing Beautiful Shots Chicas!!!!
    Have a Fabulous Monday Everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous beautiful days ladies! Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what gorgeous days there are around the world today!

    ReplyDelete