Friday, October 22, 2010

10.22.2010 TODAY

BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
10.22  TODAY
We treated ourselves to some frozen yogurt topped with M&M's and gummy bears and yogurt chips and pineapple chunks.



WANDA, MONTREAL
Oct 22, 2010 Today
Virginia creeper vine tumbling over my fence.



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Today we're just kickin' it.



MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
10/22/10
Love drinking hot chocolate in the Fall!



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
10.22.10



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
10.22.10
T.G.I.F. It's all you can eat RIBS!!! Mmmmm



SALMA, CANADA
10.22
I have an idea...



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
22.10
This mushroom reminds me of a funky looking leather chair!



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
22/10
Today my 12yo and his friends enjoyed some BMX time together.

3 comments:

  1. Wow ladies! THIS post could fit the "colorful" theme as well! Love all of the bright colors!

    Bmama - MAN I need some ice cream and gummie bears now!!

    Caroline - Look at that road! Wowza. I would give my right arm to have such a beautiful, quiet place for my kids to ride and play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures today ....I'm with Lola the colors are perfect! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TGIF is right!!!

    Bmama - This shot could be a poster for a yogurt shop.

    Lola - Ooo....look at the sunrays on your son.

    Maddy - whimper....save me some?

    Becky - Pretty spectacular sight.

    Rocio - Bring it on!!

    Salma - How interesting. You flipped it 180, right?

    Sonya - very funky fungus.

    Caroline - makes me want to be 12 again.

    Hope everyone has a perfect
    week-end!

    ReplyDelete