Monday, December 20, 2010

12.20 2010 Today

Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
12.20



Caroline, England (UK)
20/12
My big boys were Oliver and Dodger in their scout Christmas presentation ~ "Consider yourself, one of the family...!"



Lola, Utah
Photobucket
On Friday I got to go on a local morning news show and share some Christmas craft ideas.
It was so much fun!
You can go here to see it.



Maddy, New Jersey
12/20/10
One of my favorite ornaments! I bought it at my first Cirque du Soleil show that I attended on a "siblings only" trip to Orlando!



Becky, Philadelphia
12.20.10
"Glory to God in the highest. And on earth peace among men in whom God is well pleased."
Merry Christmas



Rikako, Japan
12.20 TODAY
Hello! 40 yrs old.
Dec 17th was my BD.



Dec 20, 2010

8 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Rikako!
    I only hope I can be as lovely and fun as you someday!

    LOVE the shots today ladies!

    Also, a set of 5 {gorgeous}pics were uploaded into the main folder, so I didn't know who they belonged to. The beautiful Christmas tree at the the bottom of the post was marked for Monday, so I put it up, but let me know what name goes with it :)

    Have a great Monday everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Rikako! I looooove your cake.

    Lola! You are a celebrity.

    Congratulations to your actors Caroline : )

    Super, duper love the trees girls. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Rikako! Welcome to the club. :) Your cake looks so pretty!

    Wow, a celebrity in our midst! Way to go, Lola!

    Happy Christmas, everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Rikako ~ you share your birthday with my Mum! :D
    Lovely Christmassy shots everyone :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Rikako! Hope it was wonderful.
    Love all the pictures today! Lola congrats on feature on Utah TV so cool! Happy Monday to all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Rikako!! The cake looks yummy an dI hope you had an amazing time :) And congrats Lola!! Must be exciting to be on TV!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes - Lola - those anonymous pics are mine. Don't know what happened - I thought I put them in my album. (Fuzz-brain???)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rikako, where did the time go. Doesn't it seem like only a couple years ago that we were in high school together? Oh, well...you will always be 17 to me. So I wish you a Happy 17+ Birthday.
    Love your Sis-Nancy

    ReplyDelete