Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2.9.2011

Slow down,
and everything
you are
chasing

will come round and
catch
you.

Buckeroomama,Hong Kong
2.9



Caroline, England {UK}
Today 9/2
{We had a Lego day!}



Lola, Utah
Photobucket



Becky, Philadelphia
2.9.11



Rikako, Japan
2.9 TODAY
{At the hobby(Toys, TV games, Comics ete.) fair. It took more than 2 hours to get in.}



Rocio, Border of Mexico
02.09.11



Salma, Canada
2.09.11



Sarah, Georgia
2.9 Today



Sonya, The Netherlands
9.2
Lots of Valentine baking going on.


Tressa, Norway
2,9,11
{At the beach with my babies...}


Wanda, Montreal
Photobucket


Maddy, New Jersey/NYC
2/9/11

8 comments:

  1. I love this day beautiful girls!

    And Tressa - you are gorgeous. It's sort of nuts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tressa looks sort of like you Lola, all blonde and beautiful : )

    Great shot of water Maddy. Very pretty. LOVE your processing as well!

    Awwwwwwwww. Love your baby bundle Salma. SO sweet!

    Sarah, LOVE that picture so much. It perfectly captures their friendship and it tells a story! GREAT!

    Montreal is so pretty Wanda : ) Beautiful!

    Your cookies look delicious Sonya. Super pretty! You are the best baker around!

    Lego day sounds fun : ) Love Josh's ice cream treat!

    Your boys are adorable lola : )

    WOW Rikako. What a fun day that must have been. I love the picture you captured. SO cool!

    Happy Wednesday one and all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everyone's images! Maddy! I LOVE love LOVE that shot!! Might have to try and capture something like that myself -- you have inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rikako - I'm sure it was worth the 2-hour wait to get in! I would've loved to be there. :)

    Chubby baby thighs, sweet babies and kiddies, colorful outfits... I LOVE it! (Becky, I just LOVE this little girl and her expressions!)

    Beautiful selfie with the kids, Tressa!

    Wanda, looking at that makes me want to visit Montreal again --coldness and all!

    AWESOME shot, Maddy! I'll risk being told off by J for wasting water if I could try to replicate that shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All beautiful shots ladies....hope your Wednesday is Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot Chicas!
    Caroline cool shot!
    Have a beautiful Wed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wanda, you live in such a gorgeous city!

    Maddy, I love that!

    The rest of your shots made me hungry, for one thing or another... lol! All beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maddy - that is one cool shot!!

    Happy Wednesday ladies.

    ReplyDelete