Thursday, January 5, 2012

Today 01.05.2015

 
SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS 3.1, My Christmas Gift :) My Christmas Gift :)
 
RIKAKO, JAPAN 1230, Ayaka played the pig of three piglets. Ayaka played the pig of three piglets.
 
KATIE, OMAN 2012.01.05
 
TINA, SWEDEN 1.5, Me and my rascals! Me and my rascals!
 
CAROLINE, ENGLAND Jan 5th : Christmas Tree Cupcakes, I had fun making these ~ and they tasted divine! Christmas Tree Cupcakes, I had fun making these ~ and they tasted divine!
 
MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC 10.4.11, A man smoking on his lunch break.
MAY, GERMANY 30.08.11, Fresh sea food, something that we miss living in Germany. (Pic taken during our vacation in Italy)
WANDA, MONTREAL 6.10.2011
 
BECKY, PHILADELPHIA Photobucket
SALMA, CANADA 05.01
 
BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG 1.5

5 comments:

  1. Sonya, what a cool Christmas gift! :)

    Caroline - LOVE your Christmas cupcakes! They look so pretty.

    Ayaka's so cute, Rikako! :)

    Have a wonderful day, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonya ~ WOW! That's looks awesome!
    Tina ~ your boys are so handsome :D
    B'mama ~ how brave is she?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cried like a baby when I opened it up. I had no idea that I would be getting one..best gift ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carlone; thanks! :-)

    Love all of the pics and it feels so nice that we´re on again! :-)

    ReplyDelete