Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy Weekend!

 

MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC

2.1.12, The Ol' Gal (also known as my car) finally got a wash! I love driving around when it's nice and clean :)

 

SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS

1.2, Fishing village in Hoorn,NL Fishing village in Hoorn,NL
 
2.2
3.2, Apple Almond Whoopie Pie Apple Almond Whoopie Pie

 

SALMA, CANADA

11.11, Bubbles and Beauty...I loved the colours

 

TINA, SWEDEN

2.1, A little snow and sunshine makes the forest lovely. A little snow and sunshine makes the forest lovely.
 
2.2, This is what I do to treat myself a little extra; a glossy magazine and candy in bed. This is what I do to treat myself a little extra; a glossy magazine and candy in bed.
 
2.3, My hubby and I have been working out a lot at the gym together - fun! My hubby and I have been working out a lot at the gym together - fun!

 

BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG

2.2
2.1, Buttered drmsticks Buttered drumsticks - ready for the oven!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that little girl in Buckeroomama's photo is TOO cute for any words! Have a lovely weekend ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving out new header photo!! So cool!

    ReplyDelete