Monday, May 13, 2013

We Never Leave Home Without...

May ~ Germany
"I never leave home without my camera! Many a times I wish it was smaller and lighter."


Jade ~ Thailand
I Can't leave home without my own two feet...
While I usually bring my purse and such with me, if I can go without all that stuff, I will!"


Caroline ~ England
"I never leave home without my crocs ~ and neither does he!"


Singwa ~ Hong Kong
"I never leave home without my trusty Tote!"


Wanda ~ Montreal
"I never leave home without ... Ok.....I admit it....I'm an addict. (There.....I said it!)
Mon May 13, 2013 Can't leave home without photo DSC_5476_zpsd686de3c.jpg




Don't forget to check in tomorrow for our Linky day:

A couple of us have some exciting 'Mommy Moments'  we just have to share... 


1 comment:

  1. These are great things to never leave home without! Every time I forget my camera then something awesome happens, so I try not to forget it!

    ReplyDelete